This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for a 2020 Travel Team (includes Tryouts & Winter Training), apply for Financial Assistance and submit payment.
9U & 10U team fee is $315 per player
11U - 19U team fee is $400 per player
New this year:
- 12 Sessions of Winter training is included in the $315-$400 team fee
- Players who complete this registration and therefore commit to CMYSA prior to tryouts, do not pay the $75 tryout fee and do not have to complete the separate "2020 Travel Team Tryouts" registration form.
*** If your player wants to register for TRYOUTS ONLY, register with this link instead: 2020 Travel Team Tryouts ***
- The Financial Assistance Application is part of this registration ($75 per player payment is due for FA applicants during this registration).
Additional Travel Team fees may include:
- Uniforms (same uniforms from the 2019 season, new player order deadline is 2/15/2020; youth kit $104, adult kit $113, jersey number assignments done by Travel Administrator)
- Coaching fees for hired coaches (if required, payment will be due by April 26, 2020)
- Team specific decisions on additional training, scrimmages or tournaments
- Travel costs and hotel stays, if necessary, for games and tournaments
- Player gear (socks, shin guards, water bottle, ball, cleats, etc.)
There will be two payment options via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account:
PAY IN FULL today or
PAYMENT PLAN: Fees are divided into up to 6 installments with the first installment ($150 ) to be collected online today. The remaining balance will be automatically debited on 10/1/2019, 11/1/2019, 12/01/2019, 1/1/2020, and 2/1/2020.
Sports Engine has a 3.0% + $1.00 credit card processing fee.
During this registration, NEW CMYSA Travel Players are required to:
1. upload a copy of their proof of age (Passport, Birth Certificate or driver's license.)
2. upload a head shot photo for their player card. The photo must be clear, centered, and a front view of player’s face. Face should be most of the frame, above the shoulders. Sunglasses and hats will not be accepted. No funny faces. Player photo should no larger than 2 MB, and in a JPG or PNG file format.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the CMYSA Board of Directors.
Summer 2020 Travel Team refund policy for requests received prior to February 15, 2020:
- The initial $150 registration deposit will be retained by CMYSA
- A refund may be granted on 50% of the remaining balance paid.
- If your child elects to move from the CMYSA Travel program to the CMYSA Rec program, the Board can transfer the initial registration deposit to cover the Rec registration fee
Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for injuries, family relocation, and other situations. After February 15, team fee refunds are not considered except for case-by-case issues listed.
Please submit a written request for refunds to email@example.com.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (320) 223-4594
Select an option to continue with the registration.